1. At this time, you do not need to wait outside the building before your appointment. But, please wear a mask inside the building and at the reception they will take your temperature. Then, come upstairs and knock on our door to let us know you've arrived.
2. Again, please wear a mask. Reason: Decrease cross-contact.
3. We'll ask you to wash your hands and rinse your mouth with 1% peroxide. Reason: Decrease cross-contact.
4. We are happy to see you, but we'll keep our masks on and greet you with "smiling eyes" instead of a hand shake. Reason: Decrease cross-contact.
6. IMPORTANT: If you have a fever, feel ill, or have been around anyone who has a fever/illness, please let us know and we'll re-schedule you for a later date.
7. We are allowing more time between patients to disinfect surfaces to a greater degree than ever before. All instruments are sterilized and all contact surfaces receive a barrier which is replaced between patients. Only one patient is allowed at a time and our windows remain open for ventilation, plus a high-vac is used. Our dental office might be one of the safest places around.
Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
Dr. Eric Rafoth, DDS