1. Good news, you don't need to wait outside the building before your appointment. Please, come inside the building and knock on our door to let us know you're there. If viral numbers increase in the future, then we will resume the wait outside policy.
2. Please wear a mask. Reason: Cross-contact prevention.
3. Upon arrival, we'll ask you to wash your hands and rinse your mouth with 1% peroxide. Reason: Cross-contact prevention.
4. We're happy to see you, but we will not remove our masks within two meters or shake your hand…instead I will be smiling with my eyes. Reason: Cross-contact prevention.
5. Please set your belongings in the designated spot. Reason: Cross-contact prevention.
6. IMPORTANT: If you have a fever, feel ill, or have been around anyone who has a fever/illness, please let us know and we'll re-schedule you for a later date.
7. We are allowing more time between patients to disinfect surfaces to a greater degree of detail than ever before. Our dental office might be one of the safest places at this time. Reason: Cross-contact prevention.
Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
Dr. Eric Rafoth, DDS