1. At this time, you don't need to wait outside the building before your appointment. Please wear a mask inside the building, at the reception they will take your temperature, then come upstairs and knock on our door to let us know you're there.
2. Again, please wear a mask. Reason: Decrease cross-contact.
3. We'll ask you to wash your hands and rinse your mouth with 1% peroxide. Reason: Decrease cross-contact.
4. We are happy to see you, but we'll keep our masks on and greet you with smiling eyes instead of a hand shake. Reason: Decrease cross-contact.
6. IMPORTANT: If you have a fever, feel ill, or have been around anyone who has a fever/illness, please let us know and we'll re-schedule you for a later date.
7. We are allowing more time between patients to disinfect surfaces to a greater degree than ever before. All instruments are sterilized and all contact surfaces are peeled and recovered between patients. Only one patient is allowed at a time, our windows remain open for ventilation, and a high-vac is used. Our dental office might be one of the safest places at this time.
Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
Dr. Eric Rafoth, DDS